Training & Resources for the Webshop
Hope you are doing well.
You need to develop a plugin in Moodle that will show the training and resource page designed by the leanmethods.
The design link is:
You have the following tasks:
- Create a temp course that will have "Articles, Books, etc" activities.
- Use tags for the activities.
- Develop a block/local plugin in moodle.
- The first page of the plugin:
- The page will have a filter drop-down menu.
- The page will show all the activities (articles, tools, templates, etc) and their descriptions.
- The filter will filter the resources using Ajax call.
- The "Read more" button will take the user to the second page.
- The second page of the plugin:
- The page will display the content of the activity.
- If the activity is "tools & templates"/"Webinars & Videos" then:
- If there is a "Download" button then an email subscription window will pop up.
- The window will have the course image as the background.
- There the user will give his name and email address.
- Then he will click the "Subscribe" button.
- The user's email will be saved in the DB.
- If the user comes again to the page, he does not need to provide his details again.
- For this, we will develop a cookie for the plugin.
Develop theme in Moodle for Webshop
Hope you are doing well.
- Create a theme design in Bootstrap Studio as per the Webshop design by Leanmethods Group.
- The design must use Bootstrap 4.0 and Font awesome 4.
- The design must be responsive.
- Create on per design Lean Methods theme. Follow the followed these steps in creating the theme.
- Create a child theme based on the boost theme.
- Modify the header as per the webshop design.
- Add a sidebar in moodle 4.0 as per the webshop design.
- Add the configurations in the theme as per need.
- Add the links to the buttons in the header and sidebar.
- Apply the fonts, CSS, js, and bootstrap classes globally.
- Test the theme:
- Check the theme is fully responsive.
- The buttons and the drop-down menus are working.
- The fonts are working globally.
- The font-awesome 4 icons are working.
- The shop pages are working as per need.
API Development for Hitachi
This is what we discussed in the meeting:
- We need to develop a Moodle API.
- The API will make the student's data available for the Azure Synapse to pull that data for further use.
- Whenever there will be a change in the student's grade, the API will make that grade (data) available to pull from outside the Moodle environment.
SMS Authentication Plugin
Develop a plugin that will allow users to login / signup using SMS on user's mobile.
Paktaleem MultiGrader Report with Paktaleem xls Export
Hope you are fine.
I have created two plugins Multi Course Grader Report (ptmultigrader) and PakTaleem xls (ptxls). Below is the detail about plugins; How to install them and use them.
- Multi Course Grader report (ptmultigrader):
## This plugin generates grader reports of multiple courses to view at one page.
- PakTaleem xls (ptxls):
## This plugin exports grades in xls file, adding date columns against every activity (Y-m-d format).
Instruction to use ptmultigrader & ptxls plugins:
- Go to any course, and click 'Grades' tab.
- Then from 'View' tab, choose 'PakTaleem Multi Grader'.
- Choose the courses of which you want to see the grades report by marking the checkbox.
- Above of each course name, you will see four icons. These will redirect you to grade export pages into different formats i.e (xls,txt,xml,ods).
- By clicking the excel spreadsheet icon on the left side, you will be redirected to the 'Export -> PakTaleem xls' tab page.
- Through this page, you can download the transcript of grades for that course.
- In this spreadsheet, you will get the record of the dates beside the grades.
- By clicking on a course name, you will be redirected to the course Grader report for that specific course.
Unzip the plugin directory "multigrader" into moodle\grade\report\.
Unzip and paste the plugin directory "ptxls" into moodle\grade\export\.
- Library file:
Place coursecatlib.php file into server\moodle\lib.
This activity module's configuration page will allow admin to choose a custom profile field category which holds security questions, and answers.
The activity module will be added as usual on course page where needed. This activity module will just ask name and description when creating this activity on course page.
When student will click on this activity link in course, one of the security question will randomly be asked and student must answer correctly. If answered correctly, the activity will allow student to access next activity. If the user can’t give the correct answer then user will be logged out. Security questions also will be used for every log in to moodle.
If answered correctly, the activity will be set as completed. If the user can’t give the correct answer then user will be logged out.
Local e-commerce plugin
Create a local e-commerce plugin for PakTaleem.
This is a Moodle block which can be added to any page(s) in Moodle. It will have details about getting support along with a button to submit a help request. The text in block will be as follows:
If you need any sort of help in regards to your training in this portal, please:
Contact Technical Support (this will be a button)
Details: Text Area
Contact Help Desk (Submit button)
Once a user submits the form, a ticket in PakTaleem support ticketing system will be created with following details:
- URL of page where user submitted the request
- Links to: (User Profile, Enrolled courses, course Grades)
Phone Authentication Plugin
Please develop a plugin which allows users who do not have an email to signup using their mobile phone number. A plugin had been developed for the same purpose in past and can be upgraded to work again. Please find the outdated plugin code attached. A message output plugin for sms sending is also attached.
Course Completion Notifications
This plugin allows system to send automatic email notifications whenever a user completes a course:
a) To support user informing user's completion
b) To student with any further instructions etc.
This dashboard plugin overview all projects. The following features of this block.
1. Display all tasks counts
2. Close tasks count
3. open tasks count
4. Task priorities
5. Complete tasks
6. Assigned tasks
We can add new task from dashboard.
A plugin to allow coupons feature while purchasing courses in Moodle. This plugin offers following features:
- Admin can add / edit / delete / update coupons.
- Admin can enable / disable a coupon
- Admin can set a minimum order amount for any coupon code.
- Admin can set the company(ies) / user(s) / course(s) / course category(ies) for which the coupon code is valid.
- Admin can set activation and deactivation dates for a coupon code.
- Admin can set how many times a coupon can be used.
- Coupon's effect can be based on a fixed value OR a fixed percentage of order amount.
- Admin can set currency of the coupon.
- Admin can mention is tax is applicable to coupon code or not.
The plugin can be upgraded to work with any payment processor like PayPal, WHMCS, Stripe etc.
The users can
subscribe from ‘My Home’ page, ‘Courses’ page, and ‘Submission bank’ page.
Submission process will show a page with subscription details and one button to
subscribe each of them.
Multi Selected Checkbox
Calendar reminder plugin has been developed for ace.best. This plugin is developed for general users. When user create event an email reminder has been sent to the user before one or two days of event date.
The dash board plugin is developed to make site more attractive and easier to use.
The features of that block are following:
1. User can see their picture,name,country,scores and goal on that dashboard.
2. User can edit their profile, and add and delete toefl scores. If a user share content to other users other users also see share and review submission.
3. User also see attempt scores of toefl on graph.
4. Also user see site news on block.
toeflaudio question type plugin for ace.best site.
AWS Site Backup
AWS site backup plugin
- Allow admin to manage webinar categories
- Allow admin to manage webinars
- Allow admin to set maximum seats for each webinar
- Display webinars and their details
- Allow users to subscribe / unsubscribe webinars
- Download report about webinars
This plugin has been developed on request from Fit Education College, AU. The plugin allows admins to choose a course and a student. Then, it displays the following details about the assignments in the course:
- Assignment name
- Start date
- Latest status
- Status date
- Teacher's feedback
Music School Dashboard
This is a custom dashboard for a music school. The dashboard has been designed to meet specific needs of music school. It exhibits following unique features:
- Distinct dashboards for students, teachers, and parents
- Quote of the day on student dashboard
- Student lessons in a course listed in dashboard.
- Students can track and record practice times of each lesson
- Teachers and parents can see their students' practice times on their dashboard
- Students, teachers, and parents can communicate with one another through their dashboard.
- Setting up initial preparation time
- Setting up time to speak
- Setting up question description
Teacher can listen to recorded audio and grade questions.
2, Account creation date
3. Access count
7. Referral codes
course name and displays the count of users who have been completed course. And also show the user counts which are created during selected time, and also report download in excel file.
Get Safe Trainings plugin
a) Display all courses assigned to a student with completion status information and expiry date
b) Display all the courses in which a user is assigned teacher role.
c) Allow admin to manage clients companies
d) Allow company managers to add users to their company; purchase course licenses and assign training courses to their users against the purchased licenses.
e) Allow admins to set course expiry for different courses.
f) Allow admins to generate coupons which users can use while purchasing courses through PayPal Express Checkout.
g) Allow admin to create and manage training matrix.
h) Allow users to view their training matrix based on their job role and request training.
and much more...
The feature of this plugin is:
1. Manage expenses
2. Manage expenses categories
3. Mange accounts
4. Manage assets
5. Assets types
6. Manage income
7. Transfer amount
8. Source of income
This plugin also changed the currency type. The country code also show before the amount.
This plugin developed for different LMS systems.
1. By using this plugin student can easily signup and login to site.
2. When student click on enroll button the user enrolled in full courses which are mention in this program.