Get Safe Training
- Admin can create / delete / suspend / activate companies and add users with varying capacities to the company; grant licenses.
- Company managers can purchase course licenses and then assign to purchased courses to its company users.
- System offers a comprehensive coupon management system. (details on Plugins page)
- System allows designing a training matrix; assigning a track to each user. Based on the trade, the user is then recommended needed training courses.
- System allows generation of completion report based on company(ies) / user(s) / duration.
- System allows admin to group different courses into a training and assign the training to user(s)
- Dashboard allows students to not only access courses but also informs users when a course is expiring and their completion status.
- Dashboard block also allows teachers to view their courses and get reports.
- A new enrollment plugin allows users to pay through WHMCS to get access to courses.
- A plugin has been developed to allow collection of AVETMISS data from Moodle and generate AVETMISS files.
- Another plugin has been developed which monitors students while training using their camera and stores their snapshots while they are taking training.
- Signup process has also been updated to collect additional information needed for AVETMISS reporting.
Green Path Online
Cloud People Academy
This Moodle based project is hosted on PakTaleem servers. PakTaleem has not only developed this Moodle based LMS from scratch but also administering the same for last many years. PakTaleem provides time to time customer support, and any development support for Fitnance College, AU.
We have upgraded the site twice during this time and have developed a couple of reports for Fitnance. We have also setup Certificate III & IV and Diploma courses in the LMS for Fitnance.
We have also trained Fitnance staff in using this LMS.
International Yacht Training LMS
The project involved setting up Moodle LMS and migrate their old LMS to new server. This project involved:
- Developing LMS
- Moving their courses to new LMS
Providing consultancy on how to use the new system.
Training Moodle Courses
LearnMe is an Austrailian Education Company providing Certification Courses.
I have developed 2 Level IV Certification Courses. 8 Courses are being Developed. Courses are developed from Word Documents.
1. Developed HTML web pages from word documents
2. Created and Imported question bank into Moodle
3. Developed Customized Assignments.
a) Custom responsive theme development
b) development of 6 site pages
c) Blog system for Moodle
d) Consultancy about video hosting
e) Customized course page development
f) On-going support The client has offered multiple projects one after other.
Food Service Training Portal
This project involved development of an LMS which may serve training needs for an enterprise. The system allows:
a) Department Management
b) Programs & Learning Path Management
c) Custom Certificate generation system
Now, I am providing time to time feature development and bug removal services along with server management.
4. change font Lato,sans-serif
5. background color
The BA Coach
Same moodle version and lambda theme like bacoach.com/academy
Return to Work Matters
This is moodle iomad site.
For this company we developed course format. And customize the login page.
For this site we customized the front page.
The project involves:
1) setting up Moodle site
2) Migrate a course from LearnDash to Moodle along with all the users' data
3) Match home page of elearning site to the elephantelearning.com site's front page.
Mahtab, on the new server, I’d like to set things up for Amaze, my new company (www.AmazePBC.com). There will be two uses for an Amaze Moodle Site.
- Client Courses. No ecommerce will be required.
- Staff development (this is intended to become quite a large company quickly so training staff will be very important).
- Everything will need to be mobile friendly
I’d like to do these with custom domains:
This would have courses for staff based on role
New Hire Basics (for everyone)
Role based development (many)
This will become a large library of resources available to our users (patients).
This will also include specific courses for people to learn about specific topics.
Setup a site at template.leanmethods.com as a template to create new sites. Configure theme properly on the site and add eCourseLibrary HTML course to this site.
This site will act as template for any new sites. Try using Moodle Flavour:
Once McKesson 3.8 is complete we’d like to create the new Methode 3.8 LMS. Timing is right to get this done as they have a belt wave finishing up and would like to start on 3.8 for their next group of Belts. Please only create their GB and BB curricula on 3.8. Do not create the other courses. Once 3.8 is up they will be adding a couple new courses.
Please add the notifications now to their current site and block new users.
Notice for new users/enrollments:
We are currently moving to an upgraded LMS (learning management system) and are blocking new users from this current system. You should be able to enroll in the upgraded LMS mid-April. Please contact Alexander Iracheta, Alexander.Iracheta@methode.com, with any questions.
Notice for current users:
As we make upgrades to our LMS you may continue to utilize this system until a shutdown date is determined.
Would you please let me know when the notification has been added? Also, please provide an estimated date of when you believe you could have the 3.8 site ready.
We have a new eLearning client to start setting up soon in 3.8. The company is Edwards Lifesciences. Edwards is good enough for their url. I’ll start getting information to you next week and I’d like to move this job to the top of your list as they are anxious to get started and we are excited to get paid.
We may also start working on moving bioMerieux from 1.9 to 3.8. Their
current curricula should be set-up minus the old GB course in 1.9 Do
not include the old GB course.
Would you please create a new 3.8 site for Minerals Technology? The url name may use mti or mineralstech.
The curriculum is included in screen shots in attached file. The course titles are the phase titles and the e-modules are listed.
Please do complete bioM 3.8 before starting this next upgraded site. Please do let me know how long it will take to have it ready for admin enrollments.
Dear sir, this is with reference to our telephonic conversation regarding Moodle LMS installation and maintenance.
I am providing you with my requirements (produced below) which you advised me to submit you. Please note that with the passage of time, there may be changes in requirements in future.
LMS system to be installed and maintained:
Maximum upto 500 per 6 months.
Our session duration is 6 months. After six months, new session starts and previous students and their records are removed from database. Also, for initial 3-4 months, I will not run this project on commercial basis. Only I and some of my staff will use this for evaluation purposes.
Video lectures will be indirecty shared through some cloud starge services (I have bought 2TB of google drive which can by synchronized with Moodle).
However, for testing purposes, students will upload scanned images of PDF files which may require about 10-12 GB dedicated file storage space in a 6 months’ session.
Initially, we plan to offer 3 courses. Course will include:
- Video lectures (to be recorded and provided by us)
- PDF files (for some notes)
- Testing system (which will include assignments, online quiz etc.)
Price differs from student to student. It will be our own discretion to set whatever price of the course for whatever student.
I have bought a domain and hosting for this purpose, through which lectures will be provided to students.
Majority of our students use Windows and Androaid apps. However, about 10% of students also use Apple and iphone. Both types of students should be able to access the lectures.
There are certain softwares in the market which are sometimes used by students to download lectures. I will need that you design such a system that lectures cannot be downloaded. Further, a login should not be shared with other students (e.g. sometimes one student buy log-in and 5 students simultaneously watch lectures on that log-in).
Website should also give an easy way for students to make payment via Jazzcash etc.
If you need any further information, you can directly call me at 0321-8842010. You are requested to quote me a competitive price for this project.
National College of Health
User account details and instruction guide pdf for using ticketing system.
National College of Health
Please setup staging site of NCH and brand the same.
Hide overlap content when scorm package open.
Food Service Training Portal
I have submitted the payment through Payoneer and set up the DNS for the new instance to be at http://phg.foodservicetrainingportal.com
Please let me know what additional steps you need me to take for you to be able to begin. Also, our server IPs have changed to:
Mahtab, I’m interested in setting up a Moodle site on an Amaze server: learn.AmazeHealth.com
It should be an empty shell to start.
Also, I’m interested in integrating Moodle into a mobile app. Have you ever done that?
May Allah be with you.
Sign in with the test student3 account in ohno site and check SSCO packages thoroughly. You have to consider following points:
1. Every package is loading fine.
2. The size of the player is changing if the browser size is changing.
3. Activities and other topics are getting ticked.
4. Check the respond of the packages to LMS.
5. The navigation buttons are working fine.
6. The files are downloading fine if attached.
7. The sound is clear and audible in the whole presentation.
8. The player's timer is working fine.
You can contact me if you have any query.
Sharing initial details for the Cigna site. We’d like to be able to have an initial review by the 28th or 29th. Please let me know if this will work.
- This will be a url site
- Logos attached
- Have access set-up for self-enrollment. We want admins to be able to enroll students as well
- Enroll both Mackoul, Diana L HHHH Diana.Mackoul@Cigna.com and Chennaux, Tammy HHHH Tammy.Chennaux@Cigna.com as Admin/Non-Editing Teacher. I assume this gives them student access too. If not, they need that. Please enroll me with both access as well.
- I do not have a write up for the landing page yet, but please use a standard one for now with the directions on how to enroll and system requirements.
- Welcome letters should be set-up to automatically generated.
- The only curriculum they want set up for now is the eCourse Library and anyone may access. It should be titled “Continuous Improvement Training Library”
Minor changes to the welcome letter below:
Welcome to Cigna’s Lean Six Sigma learning hosted by Lean Methods’ Learning Management System. As a student in one of eLearning programs, you will be using this system to complete your training. Following is your access information and instructions for getting started.
1. Navigate to the following URL: Cigna URL
2. Make sure you understand the terms of the License Agreement, review the Set Up Instructions and perform the Browser Check before you login.
3. Click 'Login' and, on next page, enter your email address into the Username field. You must use the email address this letter was sent to.
4. Enter changeme (note, this is case sensitive) as the password.
5. Click the "Login" button. You will then be automatically directed to the “Change Password” page.
6. Enter changeme in the Current Password field, and enter your new personal password (at least 6 characters) in the New Password fields.
7. Click the “Save changes” button.
Once you are logged into the online training, click on the course to begin.
For issues gaining access to the online training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the Cigna contact for Lean Six Sigma training please contact Tammy.Chennaux@Cigna.com
Jill Mead | Lean Methods Group